Henriques Trophy 2023
36 Hole Scratch Open
Sunday 7th May 2023
The ballot was made at a Handicap Index of 1.0
Please click here for Tee Times
(08:30 & 14:00 Shotguns - Players on an hole marked A are to tee off 10 minutes early at 08:20 & 13:50)
Please click here for Pin Positions
Please click here for the full Results
- Registration for the event will take place in the Pro Shop.
- A breakfast and coffee service will be available from 07:30.
- Recording will take place in the Club Meeting Room following both rounds.
- Lunch will be provided in the Main Lounge immediately following completion of Round 1.
- The presentation will be held on the day, and will take place shortly after completion of the event and official recording
- Results will be updated and the competition finalised shortly after the final group have completed recording.
- No player may win more than one prize voucher. In the case of qualifying for two or more prizes, the prize with the greater value shall be awarded and the lesser prize presented to the next eligible competitor.
Clubs to be used on the Driving Range are limited to irons and hybrids only and must not be exceeded under any circumstance.
Practice Nets are available for use behind the Pro Shop.
Up until 15:30 on Friday 5th May please contact the Office - 01704536897 option 2
From 15:30 on Friday 5th May onwards please contact our Pro Shop - 01704530050