Select teetime for Gents Senior 55+ Open 4BBB Stableford July 2022
If you are a member of Hesketh Golf Club, please login to make your booking
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- All Open Competitions are limited to amateur golfers with active playing handicaps of recognised golf clubs. Valid CDH numbers are required at the time of booking.
- Starting times and confirmation of entry will be emailed to the competitor whose details are on the booking and it will be his/her responsibility to notify their playing partners (where applicable).
- The Club reserves the right to refuse entry without providing a reason.
- There will be no prize presentations for any open competition. Winners will be notified and prize vouchers will be posted or accounts with the Professional credited. Results will be available online the following day.
- All disputes will be settled by the Competition Committee whose decision will be final.
- In the event of a tie the rules of the Lancashire Union of Golf Club’s will apply.
- All competitors are expected to abide by the Club’s Dress Code which can be found on the Club website.
- Mobile phones are not permitted on the course, unless being used specifically as a distance measuring device or in an emergency. They may be used in designated areas of the Clubhouse.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made no less than 7 days in advance of the competition to receive an automatic refund.
- Bookings are transferrable, therefore should you or another team member be unable to play, you may replace them with another player. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the player to be removed, along with the replacement’s name and CDH number.
- Course Closure: If an open competition fails to go ahead due to course closure (eg. From bad weather), you will receive a full refund of the entry fee paid, or your entry will be transferred to another competition subject to availability. If a closure occurs during a 36-hole event, there will be no refunds providing the first 18 holes is completed by all competitors. In this instance, the competition would stand as an 18-hole event. If a course closure occurs during an 18-hole competition, providing more than half of the field have completed the round, the result will stand. In this case the remaining players would receive a full or partial refund dependent on the circumstances. If less than half the field had completed the round before the closure, the competition would be abandoned and either rearranged or refund would be provided.
- Players entering individual competitions will not be permitted to play with 2 other players from the same golf club. The Club reserves the right to alter the tee times if this occurs.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.